As you can see I didn't post at the end of last month as I had promised. May turned out to be a pretty busy month! My Baby Shower was a huge success thanks to the party planners: my mom, mom-in-law and friend. We got several nice items for our little girl. I'm going to make a list of some essentials in case you are planning or attending a baby shower.
A Few Important Shower Items
- A variety of finger foods (fruit and veggie trays are nice)
- A baby themed cake
- Fun games for the guests
- Balloons, streamers, and a diaper cake make good decorations!
- A baby monitor (preferably one with a breathing sensor)
- Stroller (This will be used almost daily in my household!)
- High Chair
- Diapers (I've been told that you can never have enough of these!)
**A special thanks to my family and friends for all of their help with my baby shower!